Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Playing Catch Up - MAY 2011

Our computer memory got so full that it stopped functioning. I couldn't do anything. Not even save a new Word document! In fact, I had to delete programs to create just enough memory to print. Finally, I bought an external hard drive and began transferring my computer's memory to it. Now that it has enough memory to function, I have some serious catching up to do!

May 2011 
The kids finished school with a bang!  They each were so blessed with wonderful teachers.  Below is Branson's pre-school graduation.  He is very ready for Kindergarten.  I can't believe how quickly it happened.



Branson with his buddy, Andrew.


And his other buddy, Ashton.


Ms. Kristi is an exceptional teacher! We were so lucky to have her.




Left to right: Ashton, Andrew, Isaac, Ms. Kristi, Breyden, Branson. (Zech was also part of his pre-school experience, but moved to California. They missed him!)

Annika looked so cute at his graduation, I thought I'd take some snapshots of her when we got home. 




She has the most kissable cheeks!

Planting Seeds
When Grandad and Granny Kim were here in April, they planted tomato plant seeds with our oldest three.  They loved watching their little plants grow.   

They finally grew to a point where we had to transplant them into a bigger pot.  They have continued to grow and now stand about 2 feet tall!  In fact yesterday I asked a friend, Tammy Felton, to put our tomato plant in her backyard garden where it can grow large enough to produce.  And when it does, we will visit and pick our very own tomatoes. 

 
A few days after Branson's graduation, we left for Disneyland and the beach! Since I've already journaled about our vacation experience, I'll move on. :)

I put on a baby shower right BEFORE our Disneyland trip, and a bridal shower immediately AFTER Disneyland. 

Baby shower at my house for Carlie Noa.  I love making diaper cakes!!  They're so fun.
Carlie Noa just a month before delivery.

My dear friend, Jeri Malan, and I put together a bridal shower for Kelly Andrews.  We decided on a brunch - and it was a full house!


This is Kelly opening my gift.  We all laughed when she pulled a toilet bowl scrubber and plunger out of a kitchen garbage can!  (I promise the gift was more than that.  I gave her a bunch of stuff you need when you're first married.  Like nails, screws, lightbulbs, tools, Windex, sponges, extension cords, etc...)

Next: June 2011 

0 comments: