April 12th, 2012
Didn't you know that 30 is the new 20?? I turned 30 and I've never felt better! My husband is so sweet to me. He suggested several ways I could celebrate my birthday - I picked a simple night out with my dear friend, Pilar. No kids, no schedule, no time restraint... just laughing and eating and shopping! We went to dinner, walked around the Town Square outdoor mall, and shopped at my favorite store...
My brother is one of the most thoughtful men on the planet! He knows that my favorite store is White House Black Market. So he called the store and asked for my personal shopper, Erica. He made arrangements for a gift to be waiting for me when I arrived. There was a $100 gift card and a note from him that made me cry! Erica even bought me flowers and the store gave me a gorgeous silver compact mirror, just because! I was overwhelmed.
It was a perfect night - waaay more than I had imagined. Thanks to my sweet heart for making it possible. I love you, Brian!



2 comments:
That sounds like a pretty perfect birthday if you ask me! :)
Just caught up on your latest posts. You always make me smile. :) Glad you had a good 30th bday....back in April. ;)
Your brother sounds like the best!
Post a Comment