Monday, March 11, 2013

Christmas Morning

December 25, 2012
He came!!  Santa came and even tracked a mess from our fireplace through the house...



Beautiful chaos

Favorite Gifts...
Annika's favorite gift was her Little Tikes Cozy Coupe.  (Although I think Irelynn liked it just as much as she did.)


Irelynn's favorite gift was her own, real (play) make-up!  No more stealing her big sister's make-up - Yay for everyone!


Branson had several favorite gifts.  I think he liked Mario Kart from Santa the best, but I think his Lego Indiana Jones Xbox game and his skateboard were a close second.


Natalya's favorite gift was for sure her desk.  She also got a chair and a lamp.  Now she can do her homework in the quiet of her own room.  Sweet peace!


Grandma and Grandaddy celebrated Christmas morning with us.  Santa even filled their stockings.  :) 


Daddy was surprised to open 8 boxes of his favorite Girl Scout Cookie Crunch bars!  They're a limited edition and already out of production - which makes them super expensive online.  (I'm talking $25-$45 per box!)  I searched the entire Las Vegas valley and found that every Target, Walgreens and Wal-Mart were sold out.  Then I discovered that the last boxes (within a 200 mile radius of our city) were at the Wal-Mart not 2 minutes from my house - for only $4 a box.  It was a Christmas miracle!!

We had a very bright, happy, jolly, Merry Christmas.

0 comments: