Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear Devon,

February 3, 2013
My nephew Devon recently left on a proselyting mission for our church.  He was called to serve the people of Lima, Peru.  He has already had a fantastic experience and loves spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.  My kids drew pictures for him that were included in a package he received after his arrival.

From Natalya, age 8:
Dear Devon, 
The Book of Mormon... is true.  I love you!  
Natalya Reeve 


From Branson, age 6:
Dear Devon, 
I hope you actually know how to say CTR [choose the right] in Spanish.  I will tell you, "Haz Lo Justo". 
Love, Branson 


From Irelynn, age 4:
I love you.  
Dear Devon, 
"I love to see the temple.  I'm going there someday!"  
Love, Irelynn 


From Annika, age 1, translated by mom:
Cousin Devon, 
I hope you like being a missionary!  Maybe I'll get to be a missionary one day too.  Guess what?!  I turn 2 this Friday!  When you get home I'll be almost 4.  
I love you, Annika

I heard he loved getting the letters - and it was a good experience for my kids to write to him.  

0 comments: