August 27, 2013
Annika is such a cutie. She's a tiny little thing oozing with personality. I have been wanting to cut her hair for a while - to frame her little face and pointy chin. I was so pleased with the result! Here's a look at her hair just minutes before my friend Chelsea cut it.
In braids- Annika's favorite hairstyle
Her braids undone-
She's cute even with messy, unbraided hair :)
AFTER:
Love it!! She looks so much more mature now. I can't believe how much a hair cut can age a 2 year old!
Slightly A-line bob
After a long time of sitting still she was anxious to run around Chelsea's backyard and play on their playground.
Now if you ask her, Annika will tell you that only Chelsea can cut her hair - not Annika. Haha! (See the August 1, 2013 post titled, "Annika, the Beautician" for details.) Hopefully she will be satisfied with cutting paper, not her hair, because this look is too cute to ruin!








0 comments:
Post a Comment