Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Irelynn's Very Happy Birthday :)

August 18, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRELYNN!!!  
Irelynn turned 5 years old just days before kindergarten began.  I can't believe how fast 5 years have flown.  Irelynn is our super chill, creative, artsy, quick-to-forgive, thoughtful, little/big sister.  We're lucky to have her in our family! 

Irelynn couldn't wait to turn 5.  She woke up completely surprised to discover a My Little Pony themed birthday...


She is so easy to please!  Here favorite gift was a box with a lock and key.   


She also loved getting tape.  Yep, tape.  A package of 30 miniature decorative tape dispensers.   




All the kids loved running through the streamers.  Again, so easy to please :)

Her birthday cake this year was strawberry shortcake shaped into a giant letter "I" for Irelynn.  


Happy 5th Birthday, big girl!!  I LOVE you and I'm SO proud to be your mom!

0 comments: