Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 2015

April 2015

Tamzyn's birth announcement went out...

"Announcing our littlest sweetheart
Tamzyn Britta Reeve
February 28, 2015
7 pounds, 9 ounces, 19 inches"



I took this picture for no other reason than Irelynn was just looking super cute. :)



Spencer and Antonio came to visit!  They spoiled the kids with easter baskets full of goodies.  



Branson turned 9 years old!  After he and his friends enjoyed cupcakes, they partied at a place called Gravady.  It's a huge trampoline and obstacle course warehouse.  Best day ever.  



Merick Pionke, Colin, Branson Reeve, Peyton Parkerson, Zachary Taylor, and Jack







My favorite position with a newborn.  I could do this all day!






Easter!  All the kids loved the t-shirts they got in their baskets.



Even Tamzyn got a little basket.


Grandma got her to sleep.


The couch is the nap place of choice while I'm making dinner.  She looks so tiny.



Meanwhile, our house is coming along!  This is part of the kitchen.


This is upstairs.  I'm holding Tamzyn while the superintendent gives me a tour.  Child 5 will sleep anywhere!



I love this little peanut.


I couldn't resist!  She has the cutest buns!  Haha!


All 5 ladies wearing blue


Sunday best



I'm so in love with this little girl!  She's like a little dolly.

Tamzyn and her hippo, Haddie.


We heard back from Natalya's doctor after aggressive treatment of her Crohn's Disease.  We were please to announce that she's declared in remission!  (Unfortunately, since then she had a slight setback and is no longer in remission, but she's doing very well.) 



 




Grandaddy was a tremendous help when it came time to build Branson's Pinewood Derby car for Cub Scouts!  Thank you, thank you!   Branson was proud to take 3rd place overall.  He couldn't have done it without his Grandaddy.






Irelynn studies her sight words every morning at the breakfast table.  She passed off all 1,000 words on the K-5 list in 1st grade at only 6 years old!!  She's amazing.  


She is so smiley. 


Irelynn earned her Accelerated Reader award at school.  She has become quite the reader!



This was another one of Natalya's dresses.  When Auntie Amy bought it, I doubt she imagined 4 Reeve daughters would each take their turn wearing it!


We call bringing Tamzyn to Natalya's hospital visits, "Baby Therapy". 


Cousin Devon came for a short visit! I think he made Tamzyn nervous, because this is what she looked like after he set her down...  

(Just kidding)
I love you Devon!


This was Annika's preschool field trip to Cici's Pizza.  They got to tour the kitchen and make their own pizzas!  


Nana came to meet little Tamzyn!



Tamzyn's favorite sleeping position is on her tummy.  As long as I'm around to watch her, I let her take all her naps that way in her swing.  Zzzzz...


0 comments: