Wednesday, April 27, 2016

July 2015

July 2015

Much of July consisted of unpacking and getting settled.  We managed to make some new friends and get acquainted with our surroundings.  I'd call that a success. :)

Happy 79th birthday Grandma!  


One thing that was important to me during the move, was to make certain that everything had a place.  I wanted our home to be organized and I wanted to rid ourselves of anything unnecessary.  Going through and donating items we no longer needed felt great!  And organizing this house so that everything had a place was an even better feeling.  The happiest I had felt about the move occurred when we put the garage shelves together.  I LOVE having an organized garage!!


Unpacking deserves a night out!  We went to Red Robin and had a great time.

Happy 4th of July!!


We went behind our house where it's nothing but hills and made our own fireworks display.


I love this double chin.


Having my parents close has been so wonderful.  My kids thoroughly enjoy their relationship and I think they feel the same. 


Growing...


I promised my kids that they could keep their old friends after the move.  So when the Yoakum's came to Henderson for a park play date and lunch at Freddy's, everyone was happy.

Plus, Tamzyn tried her first pickle.  And liked it.


Cousin Ashley and Sean came to visit!


I love watching my big kids connect with the baby.  I caught Natalya doing "airplane" with Tamzyn and it warmed my heart. 


And this is how I get dinner done.


The house is coming together!  I'm looking forward to phasing out all the yellow that we had to use in our old house.  I'm so tired of warm colors - I'm really looking forward to painting the house grey and adding blue and green accents.  One thing at a time...


Date night with my man.  Ok, the baby too.  We'll take what we can get.


These pictures are priceless.  Grandaddy making Tamzyn laugh.  I just love them.




This will forever be my favorite position with a baby.  Naps like this are the best.  I had to take a picture so I would never forget how much I love this.


Indoor s'mores night for FHE


Finally, some blue and green!  I love the clean, contemporary look.  My life is chaotic enough raising 5 amazing children that I really enjoy crisp, clean, uncluttered, straight lines, and order.  Haha!  It just feels refreshing!


We're making friends!  Here's a group we met at the Green Valley Ranch splash pad.  My girls are in heaven!

Oh, and Branson.  I think we'll have to make an effort to meet more boys!

Irelynn and Eden.  They were little artists their whole play date.

Unless they were using the art supplies to make mustaches.  Haha!

0 comments: