On June 28th, we celebrated 6 years of being married! We could hardly believe how fast time had passed us by. We spent the evening at a restaurant called The Melting Pot where we had a four course fondue dinner. The food was amazing! As we ate, we reminisced over our dating experience that occurred just 7 years ago. I even brought the journal that I kept when we were dating - which was good for a few laughs! We had a magnificent time.
As you can see, we were really disappointed once dessert was over.
4 years ago



11 comments:
Congratulations on six years! You guys look like very happy newlyweds :)
Happy Anniversary! Derek and I will be 7 years here in August, you're right time definitley flies! I still remember our b-ball intramural days when I was pregnant with Owen and you kept track of stats. You even saved my big belly from a wayward ball, do you remember that? So funny!
Those are great pictures! I would be sad when that dessert was all gone, too. :) Congrats!!
That is soo funny! we spent our 7th anniversary at melting pot this year! Cute kiddies! and congrats on the next girl! how exciting!!
Happy Anniversary! I love The Melting Pot, excellent choice!
Those pictures of Brian are hilarious. Hey, our 6 year anniversary was June 1st. So funny the coincidences we have. I think we were meant to be friends. =)
WE have a freind that live sin Las Vegas and she went to the meltoing pot for their aniv. too. I hear it is really good. There is one in San Fran. that I would like to try. Congrats on the 6 years. You guys look great!!!
Happy Anniversary! I remember when we met you, Rob and I were newlyweds and you had just celebrated your first anniversary. Crazy how time flies! I love the before and after dessert pictures of Brian. Someday we need to go on a vacation together, doesn't that sound fun?
Your blog is very cute, and love all the fun pictures of the kids on the fourth! Thank you again for a fun afternoon in the yucky heat... Hope to see you again.
Crystal,
Hey I am getting all of your comments on my page. when you send it or publish the comment, it wont show right away. I have it set up so the comment gets sent to me and I decide if I want to post it or not. A while ago I had someone I didn't know put some stuff on my post that I didn't think was right, so I made the change. So all you have to do is send it once and I will get it that day. I am glad that we can keep in touch. Take care.
Happy anniversary!! Isn't that place the best? Justin was a little sceptical at first. He was wondering why he is paying all this money for cooking his own food. By the end of the evening we were both laughing and having a blast. I am glad you guys enjoyed it.
Post a Comment