My "torpedo" is getting bigger by the hour! At this point, last pregnancy, I would have already had my baby by 34 weeks. The kids ask nearly every day when Baby Irelynn is going to "pop" out of mommy's tummy. We're all very anxiously awaiting her arrival. And we're actually prepared this time! Her clothes are washed and hung up, our bags are packed, her car seat is ready... I think because I have had early deliveries in the past, I feel like the baby should come any minute now - even though she technically has 6 weeks left to cook!
4 years ago



4 comments:
oh honey, that picture does not even do your belly justice. I meant to tell you yesterday that you looked absolutely beautiful. Your green shirt is awesome with your eyes. And your hair looked really good too- how come you never do it like that?
You look awsome!!
You have seriously got to be the cutest freaking pregnant woman EVER!!!
No one should look that good pregnant - it just makes the rest of us look bad! Congratulations on your baby girl - hope that everything goes well!!! I haven't seen you in ages - how is everything going???
Post a Comment