Thursday, June 19, 2014

Red Apron

December 15, 2013

My darling mother-in-law Kathy bought each of her daughters and daughters-in-law a red apron for Christmas last year.  Along with the apron came a sweet story about a woman who did everything she loved while wearing her red apron.  Kathy's Christmas wish was to have a photo of each of her girls wearing their red apron while doing something they loved.  This picture was my contribution - I LOVE books and I especially love reading good books to my children.  I love snuggling on the couch with a blanket and a good book.  I love conversations I have with my kids about the books they've read.  I love picking out books for them for their birthdays and Christmas.  And I love that my family has developed a lifelong passion for reading.  I tell them, "Today a reader, tomorrow a leader!"



Oh my cute - I have very cute kids. 


0 comments: