December 12, 2013
Branson, like many little boys, was obsessed with Cars. The peak of his obsession was around 4 years old while in preschool. He and all of his friends played with these Hotwheels-style little metal cars. I have very sweet memories of him "vrooming" them across the floor straight into the baseboards. (I later persuaded him to prop a pillow against the wall to prevent further paint damage.)
As Branson got older he moved on to Spiderman then Angry Birds then Plants Vs. Zombies and so on. Now that he's 8, he doesn't really play with toys anymore. Branson loves sports. He shoots hoops in the backyard every day after school. His football games are the highlight of his week. And he plays soccer with his friends every day at recess.
Before Christmas every year I usually go through all our toys and decide what we should give to charity or sell. His cars sold in minutes at an online garage sale and they were picked up the next day.
Branson's favorite car was "DJ" - it's the first car in the second row, blue. I still remember the day we special-ordered him online :)
As Branson got older he moved on to Spiderman then Angry Birds then Plants Vs. Zombies and so on. Now that he's 8, he doesn't really play with toys anymore. Branson loves sports. He shoots hoops in the backyard every day after school. His football games are the highlight of his week. And he plays soccer with his friends every day at recess.
Before Christmas every year I usually go through all our toys and decide what we should give to charity or sell. His cars sold in minutes at an online garage sale and they were picked up the next day.
Branson's favorite car was "DJ" - it's the first car in the second row, blue. I still remember the day we special-ordered him online :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment