Sunday, June 22, 2014

Auntie Sharon's House

February 2, 2013

My niece Taylor was getting married and my sister was beside herself with wedding to-do's.  Overwhelmed, she asked if I would come help.  So Annika and I took a quick trip to Auntie Sharon's house in Santa Maria, California.  

It was Annika's first ride in an airplane!  


Annika was seriously a model child.  I couldn't have asked for a better traveler.  All my kids are so easy when they have one-on-one attention!  


I took these pictures on our way there.  She had her nose glued to the window half the flight.  It was such a treat. 


Auntie Sharon took these pictures of us at her airport when we were on our way home.  We had such a fabulous time!  I wish we lived closer.  I miss their family so much.





Sharon took this picture of our plane as we left their airport.  What a cool shot!  

I miss you already, Sharon.  At least we have our daily morning phone calls while we're doing dishes.  :)  

0 comments: