Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Life in November, 2014

November, 2014

I absolutely love autumn.  I love the changing colors, the cooler temperatures, hot chocolate, pumpkin scented candles, and baked goodies.  Here's November 2014 in a snap. 

I hear almost daily, "Can we have a fire in the fireplace?"


Annika is like a little kitty perched on the top of the couch, asleep.


We finally sorted through our 72 hour kits.  Instead of giant survival-like kits in storage containers, I purchased backpacks for the whole family and we're recreating true 72 hour kits.


Granddad and Granny Kim visited.  Grandparents are the best.  


We love doing puzzles in the fall.  It's become a Reeve family tradition!  This is one my sister Ellen sent me.


Irelynn lost a tooth!!  This is her just moments before.

And this is her just moments after!  Way-to-go girlie!


Natalya's tomato plant grew to full size and produced so many tomatoes that it was breaking the plant and I had to cut some off before they were ripe.  It eventually grew over 6 feet tall.




My baby bump continues to grow.


Irelynn put on a darling Thanksgiving performance with her first grade class.


Thanksgiving Day was delightful.  It was relaxing.  In fact, the entire Thanksgiving break was relaxing and just what I needed.  We ate an amazing meal and enjoyed leftovers for days.  We did puzzles, decorated gingerbread men, and watched football.  


Natalya caught red-handed.  




Our dear friend, Lindsey Shumway, joined us since her family is in Idaho.  We always enjoy sharing a meal with our friends.


Over Thanksgiving Break we visited Henderson to show our kids where we would be living next year.  Following my husband's new job, we decided to move where he could be closer to work.  We took the kids to the local park and they loved it.  Maybe moving to Henderson won't be so hard.  :)





November marks the time that we put money down on a lot in a community called Horizon Terrace.  We are so excited at the prospect of owning a new home.  The kids are nervous to leave the familiarity of their current surroundings, but they're also excited for a new adventure.

0 comments: