When Brian and I were little it was always disappointing when your birthday was on Sunday - because that was the Lord's day of rest. Well, now that we're older, we realize that Sunday is a fantastic day for birthdays! We SO enjoy having a day of rest - especially on conference weekend. Brian's birthday was both relaxing and uplifting. :)
Happy birthday, Handsome! We started his birthday morning with blueberry muffins after sleeping in. Well, "sleeping in" at our house is anything past 7am. Natalya helped me pick a rose from our backyard for him. The kids also helped set the table and screamed, "SURPRISE!!!" when he walked downstairs.
Then we enjoyed our gorgeous weather and took lunch outside for a picnic.
Brian is such a wonderful man. I am so blessed to have him as my husband! He is my very best friend. He makes me laugh. There's no one in the world I would rather spend my time with than my husband. Brian is also a terrific father. He teaches, loves, protects and provides for our sweet children. He is just perfect for me and I love him more than anything.



4 comments:
what a fun birthday! you are such a good wife.:) and...i may have to get that double chocolate chip cake recipe from you...!:) unless its a secret!
What a fun day!!! Good planning and I like how you had to spray the house to get the good smell out!
Happy Birthday Brian! I too want the double chocolate chip cake recipe! What a great guy he is! A Sunday Birthday does sound nice!
I have one to add to the list...Brian is a great home teacher too! He gives great lessons and seems to sincerely care about how our family is doing. You have a great husband!
Post a Comment