I was feeling a little impulsive the other day. As in - I took my kids to the pet store just to look at the animals, and I came home with two Beta fish. Meet the newest additions to the Reeve household: Tease & Trouble.
Their names are Tease and Trouble for obvious reasons. The red one, Tease, swims back and forth along the glass divider, spreading his fins as if trying to get a rise out of his neighbor, Trouble. And Trouble, the blue one, spends the majority of his time trying to cause trouble - swimming in a pecking-like manor at the glass divider like he's trying to pick a fight.
They both have plenty of energy and live up to their hoodlum names. The best part about finally conceding to a family pet, is that Natalya a Branson absolutely look forward to feeding them every day. They talk to them and treat them lovingly. It's pretty cute to see them take their responsibility seriously. They are always asking me if it's time to feed their fish again - or when we're supposed to change their water.
I guess I've learded that sometimes even impulsive decisions are the right ones. Here are our little fish awaiting completion of their new home.
Natalya and her cousin, Tanner, adding rocks and greenery to the little tank.
And as you can see, Tease is pacing the glass, and Trouble is pecking at it.
Welcome home Tease & Trouble!



2 comments:
haha how funny! they probably drive eachother mad all day!! very pretty though! I have a red one named poncho..i've had him for 6 years!!! what a trooper!
Yah...you let me know if that super excitement and willingness to feed them lasts. It didn't here. Hence we have no more goldfish won from the county fair. Then again, your kids are much better than mine about those kind of things I think.
Post a Comment