Despite the expected daily struggles that accompany motherhood, I wouldn't trade my role as "mom" for anything. These three children have brought me so much joy. Every day I'm treated with some random cute moment or act of kindness. Sweet moments like those make all the frustration melt away. Branson wanted to show off his new sandals.
And this is my favorite picture.
Today I was laying on the couch while holding a sleeping Irelynn. Natalya really wanted me to play with her, but I informed her that I was sick from some food that I had eaten. (I will never go to Mimi's again - food poisoning.) After thinking about that for a minute, she ran to the backyard and brought me back a flower she had picked. "To make you feel better, Mommy," she said. Then, of course, Branson wanted to do the same. They put them in tiny tea cups by the window, "so they can get some sun."
They make me so happy.



8 comments:
I love that! You have such sweet, adorable kids! And I agree - being a mom is hard at times, but those cute times definitely out-weigh the bad times.
Branson looks like a little stud, and Natalya looks like she could be a model, all sassy with her hand on her hip. I can't believe how old your kids are. Hope you're feeling better.
That is so sweet that they wanted you to feel better! Natalya looks like a model in her picture.
::cutest kids ever:: i love irelyns little smile!! your posts make me excited to be a mom soon! AH!!
Natalya is getting so tall! Cute pictures!
I love it when they are sweet like that! You have such a lovely family!
I love that Natalya is totally posing like you.
Oh that is so cute! I can't wait until Chloe can do cute stuff like that..if she does...ha..ha..she's a pill! Dang about Mimi's..I love that place!!
Post a Comment