BellaBaby Photography took the most beautiful hospital pictures of Annika at only 12 hours old. I was heartbroken to find out how expensive the CD was for purchase. At $125 I'm just not sure we'd be able to afford them. I tried to imitate some of the professional pictures with my own camera, but I can really tell the difference in the quality. And she'll never be 12 hours old again. :(
4 years ago



7 comments:
They are beautiful! I love the one with your hand - she is soo tiny! Adorable!!
I really do hate how expensive the pictures at the hospital are. We never got any of Kylie for that same reason. The ones you took are beautiful!
Wow, she really is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her. I can't believe how tiny she is. Enjoy her, cause I know you love newborns:)
she's absolutely gorgeous! and i think you did a wonderful job on the pictures! she definitely looks like all 3 of your other kiddos :)
Congratulations, she is beautiful! 4 Kids wow!...but you are the perfect mom for the job:) we miss you guys!
aww...she is so precious! I'm glad you posted a picture with your hand in one, so you can actually see how tiny she is! I think she looks so much like Irelynn!
She is gorgeous! I can't believe how much she looks like your other girls. Your kiddos are all so cute. Good job, Krystal!
Post a Comment