Monday, February 28, 2011

A Whole Lotta Cute

February 21, 2011
Natalya wanted to know if Annika fit into Irelynn's baby doll carrier.  She did!




February 22, 2011
Annika is wearing her first non-pajama outfit. Despite it being a premie size, she's drowning in it.


February 25, 2011
Good Morning! 
I love these pictures.  You can see the bond between sisters.




February 26, 2011
Annika's first nap in her crib. 
Irelynn woke her up about 5 minutes after she fell asleep.  I hope her naps will last longer in the future.  :)  Fortunately, she is a fantastic little sleeper while in her carseat.  So for the next few weeks that's where she'll be. 



I can't believe how fast Annika has grown already!  She looks about like a normal size baby now.  She even fits into her newborn size diapers.  Blink, and she'll be walking and talking!  

2 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

love all these pics especially the ones with Natalya and Annika!! Btw - I don't think I ever said Congrats! Annika is such a doll!

Emily said...

she's so itty bitty! i love all of the updates you've done recently. she's such a gorgeous baby!