February 20, 2011
We waited a while until Annika's belly button was healed to give her her first bath. In my family, it's tradition for Grandma to give each baby their first bath. The kitchen sink was plenty big for such a tiny baby...
We waited a while until Annika's belly button was healed to give her her first bath. In my family, it's tradition for Grandma to give each baby their first bath. The kitchen sink was plenty big for such a tiny baby...
Although I scoured the sink, I still didn't want Annika's soft newborn skin touching any SoftScrub residue. My mom thought I was slightly crazy. :)
Just exercising her lungs.
Annika actually enjoyed her first bath. As long as the temperature was warm enough she was content.
She liked being on her tummy the most - with the warm water running all over her back. This picture shows off her little wrinkly knees and skinny legs!
I love this picture of Grandma and Annika. I have a picture just like this with each of our children.
Annika's hair is so fuzzy after a bath! The kids say she looks like she has gel in it to make it spiky.



1 comments:
What a great tradition :)
Post a Comment