Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Annual Work Retreat

May 17, 2013
Brian's firm plans an annual business retreat to Phoenix, AZ.  We look forward to it every year!  Despite his meetings and conferences, it's a nice little get-away. It feels like an extended date.  We went shopping, caught a movie, worked out, and sat by the pool.

We stayed at the JW Marriott.  Gorgeous!!  Here's a view from our room.

We seriously just sat on the balcony and read our books.  The weather was beautiful. 


I got a mani-pedi and felt quite pampered.  


We attended a black tie dinner for the firm.  Brian still fits in the tux he wore when we were married.  I found a dress I wore on homecoming court in high school.  Haha!  We will have to call it a classic/timeless look.  

It was a whirlwind weekend but ultimately worth the planning and effort.  Nana drove down from Utah to watch the kids - we were so grateful for her sacrifice to be here.  Thanks, Nana, for making this possible :)

0 comments: