May 31, 3013
Our kids really excel in school. I am so proud of them! We have been so pleased with our new school, Somerset Academy. It's given our children exactly what they need. And the best part is that they LOVE school. No whining and complaining about having to get up and ready in the morning. They worked hard and it showed.
Natalya and Branson both earned the highest honor you could receive: the President's Award for Academic Excellence. That means that they have maintained straight A's throughout their schooling experience. Well done!!
Natalya earned the President's Award for Academic Excellence, the A Honor Roll Award, and the Citizenship Award.
June 3, 2013
Branson's award assembly was a few days after Natalya's. (They hold them according to grade level.)
My favorite picture. He warms my heart! I love the look of pride on his face. He sure does love his mom - Branson always beams at me when he knows he's done a good job.
Branson earned the President's Award for Academic Excellence and the A Honor Roll Award.
Way-to-go!! Your dad and I are SO proud of you both!




0 comments:
Post a Comment