Sunday, July 7, 2013

E. B.

March 31, 2013
The Easter Bunny arrived! He even signed his name... in Jelly Beans, of course.


The kids each found their hidden baskets.  They were filled with a book, a movie, a small toy, chalk, bubbles, Silly String, Play Dough, and some gum.  


We took this picture just seconds before Irelynn vomited.  When the color drained from her face and I knew she was sick.  The flu on Easter morning stinks :(  Poor girl!



The Easter Bunny is very clever. 

It was nice to have Easter after Branson and I were sick for so long.  We needed something uplifting.  It was too bad Irelynn contracted some form of the virus that Branson and I had.  She had a massive stomach ache all during Easter.  Thankfully, hers only lasted on and off for a few days.   

Easter had good timing this year.  With so much illness in the house over a short period of time I really gained an appreciation for Christ's resurrection.  I look forward to one day having a perfected resurrected body with no chance of sickness.  

It's hard not to see the Lord's hand in your life when you go through trials.  He's always there.

0 comments: