Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cousin Allie Gets Married

May 30th - June 1st, 2014

Allison Nitzen became Allison Leber on May 31st, 2014.  I'm so proud of her choice to be sealed in the temple.  She has matured so much over the last year.  I'm impressed with the way her testimony has grown of Jesus Christ and his infinite atonement.  Allie is one amazing girl and I'm proud to be her auntie. 


Our kids LOVE road trips.  They're such good little travelers.  We got to go to Salt Lake City for her sealing.  



I was privileged to be Allie's escort through the temple.  I was so touched that she asked me.  We had a beautiful experience.  She was beaming the entire time!  Allie had a light about her that was contagious.  I loved being in the bridal room with her and helping her with her dress, hair, and make-up.  That day was full of special moments - the temple topped them all.   

   







Her reception was beautiful.  Every detail was carefully thought out.  They served french toast with every topping imaginable.  Yum!  Here's a photo of the proud parents with the bride and groom.

My girls helped with the gifts and Irelynn got to hold Allie's flowers for a while :)




One of my favorite pictures - Allie and my dad.  Pretty cute.


My brother Corey was the MC for the evening and did a great job.  

I'm so proud of my sister Leana for raising such a wonderful girl.  Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Leber!!

0 comments: