Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happenings

June 2nd - 10th, 2014
A few happenings during the beginning of June:

Branson earned Student of the Month and an Accelerated Reader award

Natalya earned her Nevada Citizenship Award


Natalya got awesome grades on tough projects


Irelynn ran to the car on the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.  Yipee!!!


Annika was seen eating 2 sausages while sitting on the little red wall.  One fork in each hand.  That girl is such a character!



Cousin James put his trucks in my dryer.  Thanks buddy.



Annika and Rachel (Annika's BFF) made a fort in my living room and enjoyed it for at least an hour.


I caught Natalya reading a princess book to Annika and snapped a picture.  I love it when they read to each other.


I smiled when I saw our kids choosing to play on the floor together - what a great way to kick off summer break.


Cousin BFF's... Annika and James, and Ashlynn and Irelynn.



Good Morning...
Now kindly remove yourselves from my bed.


I was reunited with my old friend from high school, Jen Fajardo.  She has two cute kids - we totally enjoyed our time together.



The Vocana family visited us!  Irelynn and Karlee missed each other.

That about sums up the first 10 days or so of June.  

0 comments: