June 18-30, 2014
Here's a snippet of every day life at the Reeve home.
Sometimes I wake up with extra bodies in my bed. I bet Irelynn didn't appreciate Annika's legs in her face. At least they look peaceful :)
Summer fun in the backyard. Slip 'n Slides are great on a hot day in Vegas.
Annika ate something chocolaty and delicious. Who wants a kiss?
Here's my "after" photo. Luckily, they're clear!
Little cousin James helping me do my laundry. He loves pushing the buttons.
Annika with Rachel at church - they're best friends and both showed up wearing lavender. They asked for a picture so I obliged.
Grandma treated us to Del Taco one afternoon. The food was delicious, but the restaurant was cold. So our kids asked to sit outside up against the windowsill so they could warm up.
We kicked off the swimming season!
I asked Annika to put her pajamas on. She came back looking like this. Well, she tried.
We were eating breakfast around the table when the sprinklers came on. So I thought, why not...
We planted strawberries and tomatoes in tiny 2 inch pots. Who would have thought that our tomato plant would grow to over 6 feet tall!! I'll have to post pictures later of the first harvest :)
Brian and I celebrated our 12th anniversary! We went to the temple and knelt across the alter as we performed proxy work for those who have died. It was a sweet experience. I even wore the same dress I was married in. I love my husband and I have enjoyed the last 12 years together. He's my very best friend. We go together like Reese's and Twix.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment