Irelynn has been mimicking me when I open my mouth really wide at her. Now, she opens her mouth extra wide instead of smiling. It's hilarious!
4 years ago
Irelynn has been mimicking me when I open my mouth really wide at her. Now, she opens her mouth extra wide instead of smiling. It's hilarious!
Posted by Brian & Krystal at 9:42 AM
| Provided by home study courses guide. |
4 comments:
oh i LOVE her! i always wonder why she never cries at church. What a happy baby! too adorable! you guys should just keep poppin' em out because you sure do make cute kiddies!
She's a doll!
Those pictures are way too cute!!! I sometimes talk to Kayla with my head tilted to the side and she started copying me. It took me a while to figure out why she kept tilting her head. . . :)
Chad and I are having a going away party on May 29th at 7:00 at my parent's house. We would love to see you before we go. Let me know if you can make it!
Post a Comment