Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Branson's First Campout

Brian took Branson on his first overnight campout! Our church ward organized a fathers and sons campout at Warm Springs. The boys had a fantastic time! I am so glad that Brian had some one-on-one time with Branson. He's a great dad.

"Warm Springs"



This is the face of someone who's excited to be camping!


Branson loves hanging out with the big kids. He also loves rocks and dirt. And fire.


As if he couldn't get much happier... dad busted out the marshmellows, chocolate bars, and grahm crackers. Smores!!


Branson and his BFF, Andrew.


The next morning - breakfast. But where's Branson?


He slept until breakfast was over.




Here's my little smiley guy grabbing some leftovers. I'm so glad he enjoyed his first overnight with Daddy. What a fun experience!

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

How fun! I love all of his exuberant smiles! What such a handsome little guy. Aaron's favorite thing to do is go camping. He can't WAIT to have a little boy to take along!

Becky Nelson said...

WOW, It looks like you had such a great time in Calif. I can't believe that Brett is done with school. Your family is so cute and they looked like they loved the beach and Disneyland. Thanks for sharring the great pictures.