Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Good News Is... I Got a Full Refund.

Branson is such a good supporter of Natalya's activities. He patiently waits through Natalya's dance class, watches when she participates in primary activities, and I drag him to and from Natalya's school multiple times a week. We thought Branson might enjoy doing something just for him - so we signed him up for a community center soccer team. Prior to his first practice, I bought him new tennis shoes, athletic shorts, and soccer shirt - we even started practicing basic soccer skills in the living room.

The good news is... I got a full refund!

Branson watching his team and coach play - hanging onto daddy, near tears.


He decided he'd rather play on the park playground instead.


His team - still playing.


A frowning Branson.


Branson after a long morning, taking a well-needed nap.

After about 15 minutes of "soccer practice", Brian and I agreed that he's just not ready yet and we'll have to attempt an organized sport again in the fall. So I ran to the community center's office to get my money back. LOL. Hey- we tried!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Bless his little heart! Maybe next year right?