Mother's day meant a lot to me this year. I don't know if I was just overly emotional this year or if it just sunk in that I'm really the mother of these three absolutely stunning children. They are each so unique - and they each bring so much love to our family. I feel so lucky to be their mom! And in the same breath... I am so lucky to have such a wonderful role model. My mother is superb. She is everything I want to be.
4 years ago



5 comments:
Your hair is ADORABLE! Did you cut it recently? Very cute.
oOOo I really like bryan and brittany's compliment to you...haha your hair IS adorable!!(hehe) wait..no..it's SEXY. ; ) Your post got me a little misty eyed. I don't know if it's probably just cause I'm pregnant, but it got me really excited to be a mom!
Fabulous new hair cut! When would be a good time for to get together???
I can't believe how big she is getting!! I saw Brian holding her at church and she is so darling...well all your kids are!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-kayu-bajakah/
Post a Comment