Monday, June 16, 2008

27 Weeks Along

We can hardly believe I'm already 27 weeks along! Time passes so quickly when you're chasing after two other little kids. I feel like I'm a lot bigger with this one than I was with the other two. Natalya told me at church yesterday that my tummy looked like a "torpedo". And I have to agree with her.



5 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute pics! I didn't notice before but did you go back to blonde? It looks cute.

Emily said...

You are adorable! And I feel the same way - I feel a lot bigger than I did with Krew. But you still look great!!

Emily said...

Are you the cutest pregnant lady ever, or what?!

Rob and Dani said...

You are beautiful! I love the dressed up look next to the laid back look. Pregnant belly pictures are the best, I love to look at everybody's but mine!

Anonymous said...

krystal, hey, its carly (miracle) pickering. your family is SO cute! congrats on baby number three! i will have to keep checking back!:)

www.thepickeringfam.blogspot.com