We have finially agreed on a name for our "Baby Girl Reeve". Unless another name strikes us in the next few months, we are going to name our baby girl, "Irelynn Kourtney Reeve" and we're thrilled! Lynn is my middle name - so naming the baby Irelynn seemed like she would be a part of me. And Natalya has wanted to name the baby Kourtney from the first stages of our pregnancy - so she was very proud when we told her that Kourtney would become the baby's middle name. Now she parades around the house saying, "I helped name my baby sister!!"
Irelynn Reeve seemed like a very unique (but not wierd) name for our baby girl - and the only name that Brian and I could agree upon :) The kids already call my tummy Irelynn! It was meant to be. We're all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Irelynn Kourtney Reeve~
4 years ago



8 comments:
I love it! How unique and beautiful!
That is a wonderful name!! If I didn't already have a million names I like for girls I would steal it :) Great choice!!
I'm glad you chose that name. I totally love it, but you already knew that.
I love that name. I'm all about unique names. So, so cute!
I think it is a great name, very unique but like you said, not weird... I am so glad that I found your blog... I found it while I was looking on Emily's blog... Your family is growing so much. I was just saying to Curtis the other day, I wonder how the Reeve's are doing. We are living in AZ now and loving life... I look forward to reading more about the Reeve family!!
Krystal! It's me, Dayna. Wow, you are still as beautiful as ever. I found you through Lesha's site. I miss you tons. Looks like you're having a lot of fun. Congrats on having a baby girl soon.
xoxo
Hi Krystal,
You probably don't even know me but I sit a row over from you in primary and I linked to your blog from Amanda Johnson's.... and I just had to say you are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen!!!!! And I am LOVING the name you guys have chosen. SOOO cute!!
I have never heard of that name before, but I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment