Wednesday, June 4, 2008

There's a Whole Blogging World Out There!

So as you know, yesterday was my first official day of "blogging". I was so excited to choose a background, music, post a couple of pictures, etc... But then I started peeking at a few blogs of different friends and family members. I think I spent more time looking at other blogs than I did creating my own! I would view a blog, then notice several people listed under their "family & friends" list who I knew. One thing led to another and I realized how huge the blogging world has become! It's a lot of fun, but I'm going to have to be careful not to spend too much time blogging. My children may need me. :) I'm really enjoying keeping in contact with so many of those I've lost touch with and sharing our own family memories with others.

2 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

So true!!! Billy thinks your timing is funny. He says Brian just gave a lesson on keeping a journal...

ksdavis6 said...

Hello Krystal- it is the Davis family in Coos Bay, Or. Rachel told me about your blogsite, I don't know when the last time was that I saw you, but you look great. Bryson was just a baby. They both have gotten so big and cute. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Are you still at your mom and dad's house? ANyway check out our site it is coosbaydavis.blogspot.com. Love, Sonya Davis