I was in the kitchen when I heard my SON say, "Plee-yay, plee-yay, plee-yay," pausing between words. When I turned around, I saw him in first-position, knees bent, with his arms raised - copying his sister who was doing her very best ballerina plie. I laughed so hard! Once our little girl arrives, the poor kid will be surrounded by pink ballerinas!
4 years ago



3 comments:
Thanks for reminding me to get outside and have more picnic lunches with my kids. That is what summer is all about! I am glad that my son isn't the only one running around half naked during the day. I love the ballet practice post, how does Brian feel about that? BTW, since I know you are new at blogging if you don't have a google reader account you should get one. It tells me who has updated their blogs so I don't have to check them - saves a lot of time. Wow - long comment.
That is so cute!
I love that! Poor Cody copys everything Jenna does too!
Post a Comment