Branson loves to walk in his Daddy's shoes - we'll call that, "following his footsteps". My husband is such a wonderful role model. He's a fantastic husband and father and I'm proud to see my son always wanting to be just like Daddy.
4 years ago
Branson loves to walk in his Daddy's shoes - we'll call that, "following his footsteps". My husband is such a wonderful role model. He's a fantastic husband and father and I'm proud to see my son always wanting to be just like Daddy.
Posted by Brian & Krystal at 5:25 PM
| Provided by home study courses guide. |
4 comments:
Sorry I haven't said "hi" back, since you comment on my blog. Your message kind of got lost in the shuffle. Anyway, it was really good to hear from you. You look fantastic! Your family is simply beautiful! Are you guys still in Vegas? What have you been up to? Anyhow...Take care...cute blog!
That is so cute!! By the way, I love your hair!
It's so funny reading your posts because I can totally hear your voice saying every word.
Everything is looking wonderful! I love the Picture. I'm really happy that you guys are doing so well!! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment