My daughter wanted to celebrate her birthday this year with a tea party! She was the director; I was the producer. She wanted everything pink - including the "tea" (which was pink lemonaid). She asked if we could dress up and make necklaces, so that's what we did. Then we read Nataly's favorite book Fancy Nancy (because you have learn to be fancy at a tea party).
Natalya and her five friends had a fantastic time! My mom was invited to the party, of course, because Natalya wouldn't have a "girls only" party without her! She helped me teach the girls to stick their pinkies out while sipping their tea and say "Darling" after every sentence. When someone would pass them the sugar, they would say, "Merci". The whole thing was absolutely adorable! I felt like it was all a scene out of a movie. Maybe next year, I'll have a tea party for my birthday!


4 years ago



6 comments:
that is such a cute party!! Please tell me you didn't hang those curtains just for the party? The girls look like they really had a lot of fun. Add me to your friends list
mcewen-5.blogspot.com
How cute...I just love our little sunbeam girls. The girls in my school class love the book Fancy Nancy too. I think it is great Natalya is such a girly girl.
What a fun idea!! It looks like Natalya had a blast! I love all the pictures... this tea party looks like every girls dream :)
Oh my goodness that is way tooo cute!!!!! Love it! It is fun that Lance and Natalya have the same Birthday, it is easy for me to remember!
I'm so glad you put these pictures up. I think we should have a tea party just for the fun of it- for the moms and little girls. Pammie had such a blast.
Oh my goodness, how adorable is that?! What a perfect afternoon!
Post a Comment