I love hearing, "She looks like a Reeve!" It will be interesting to see what Annika's unique look will be. But for now, she just looks a whole lot like her siblings.
Natalya at 1 week old
(I took a picture of each of our girls wearing this same outfit.)
Irelynn at 11 days old
Annika at 4 weeks old
Natalya at 19 days old
Annika at 3 weeks old
Irelynn at 3 weeks old
Branson at 5 weeks old
Irelynn at 3 weeks old
Annika at 4 weeks old
Branson at 4 weeks old
I'm a lucky mommy. They're each such beautiful, wonderful children - and I love them all.
Natalya at 6 weeks old
Natalya at 8 weeks old
Branson at 5 weeks old
Annika at 5 days old
Irelynn at 2 weeks old
Ha! I might be raising the same newborn over and over again! In due time I'm sure Annika will find her own individual look that is as distinctive as her personality.
I'm a lucky mommy. They're each such beautiful, wonderful children - and I love them all.



3 comments:
That's so funny that you posted this. When I saw Rosalie for the first time I told Bryan "I feel like I've seen this face before." Regardless, they are all adorable!
they're all so similar! Lucky they're all so cute! I got my prop in the mail, so I'm ready to come snap snap snap!
they're all so similar! Lucky they're all so cute! I got my prop in the mail, so I'm ready to come snap snap snap!
Post a Comment